- Methods I on youtube
- Course Schedule & Other Info
- Cooked data leads to an ended career
- Points of Significance series, Nature Methods
- Statistical analysis flowchart (from Samuels & Witmer 1999). Handy start; basic stats (does not include new methods, especially regression options).
- Silberzahn et al. (2018) – 29 stats teams analyzed data 29 ways. Abstract: there’s more than one way to crunch a data set
- Kenneth Burnham’s web page on model selection issues
- swirl – learn R
- Stack Overflow – THE place to search for already-solved detailed code and stats puzzles. Notice the search box. Other sites (Nabble, Grokbase) seem to mirror this.
- Getting Help with R – from the source (the R project), including hints on using help function in R
- R-bloggers – a compendium of ~750 bloggers – use the search bar
- Quick-R – helpful hints and examples, wide-ranging