In general, web searching (e.g., google, or for unbiased (!) searches – duck duck go) works. But chances are you will end up at one of the following sites, which range from basic R documentation to blogs to discussions (where folks ask questions (like yours) and answers already entered can be helpful to you.
- Getting Help with R – from the source (the R project), including hints on using help function in R
- R-bloggers – a compendium of ~750 bloggers – use the search bar
- Quick-R – helpful hints and examples, wide-ranging
- Stack Overflow – THE place to search for already-solved detailed code and stats puzzles. Notice the search box. Other sites (Nabble, Grokbase) seem to mirror this.
RStudio help, which also includes R help:
- Getting Help with R @RStudio Support – a list of good resources
- RStudio Cheat Sheets – very handy, condensed code help