- Hannah Bevan modeled the potential global range of the Nile monitor and its potential food web effects for her MS (recently defended!). Hannah starts her PhD work now, aiming to work on urban/road ecology. Click here for her CV and here for art.
- Jason Schroeder (PhD student) is working on beta diversity: how robust is it to error, how does it respond to community assembly “filters”, and how well does it reflect community structure and habitat quality at multiple spatial scales? He’s running simulations, doing a big lab experiment, and analyzing a beau-coup of field data.
- Nathaniel Smith is helping with an ongoing project related to roadkill across the Florida peninsula, and is exploring macroecological analyses of those data
- Priscilla Phan is helping with data and analyses of ranked species occupancy, and will soon start helping with the roadkill data, too.
|Shireen Alemadi, MS, 2006||Debra Rinne, MS, 2006||Alaina Bernard, MS, 2007||Bonnie Berry, MS, 2008|
|Camille Collins, MS, 2010||Lisa McCauley, PhD, 2011||Kim Medley, PhD, 2012||Sandor Kelly, MS, 2012|
|Caitlyn Debevec, MS, 2015|
- Judit Nedli, Balaton Limnological Research Institute, Hungary.