Ten field journals are migrating around the world. Each journal is unique. At the end of their 2-year migration (December 2016), we will collect and compile the journals into an electronic book to share with participants.
1) Fill out one page (front and/or back) of the field journal with your thoughts, ideas, notes from the field, artwork, pictures, messages to the turtle world, advice to others, etc. Be creative.
2) Post a picture of the journal (and you, your turtles, field site, etc.) to our Turtle Journal Facebook page. Be sure to include the journal # so we can track their migrations! We will share some photos and updates on our twitter feed (@turtleproject; #TurtleJournalProject)
3) We would love to hear from you and we LOVE postcards! Send us a postcard and give us an update on the journals (be sure to include the journal #).
UCF Marine Turtle Research Group
University of Central Florida
4000 Central Florida Boulevard, Room 301
Orlando, Florida 32816 USA
4) The field journals must migrate! Please send the journals on their way when you are done with them. Use our facebook page as a place to find new people to receive the journals!
5) When each journal is full, or by December 2016, please return to us at UCF in Orlando, FL. For each returned and full journal we will send you something fun in return!
6) THANKS, gracias, merci, obrigada…have fun with this!