- Associate Chair & Professor
- Commutative algebra, algebraic geometry, nanomaterial modeling, invariant theory
- MSB 212
- Brennan, Joseph P.; Epstein, Neil Noether normalizations, reductions of ideals, and matroids. Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 139 (2011), no. 8, 2671-2680.
- Brennan Joseph P.; Chen Teng A Stoichiometric Model of the Kinetics of Nanoparticle Clusterings Mediated by Antigen-Antibody Interactions. J. Comput. Theor, Nanosci, 8 (2011), no. 9, 1653-1658.
- Brennan, Joseph P.; Ciupercă, Cătălin Sequences that preserve the homological degree. Comm. Algebra 37 (2009), no. 5, 1647-1655.
- Brennan, Joseph; Chen, Guantao Toric geometry of series-parallel graphs. SIAM J. Discrete Math. 23 (2009), no. 2, 754-764.
- Brennan, Joseph P.; Dupont, Luis A.; Villarreal, Rafael H. Duality, a-invariants and canonical modules fo r rings arising from linear optimization problems. Bull. Math. Soc. Sci. Math. Roumanie (N.S.) 51(99) (2008), no. 4, 279-305.
MAS 4301 Abstract Algebra M W 3:00pm – 4:20pm
The College of Sciences celebrated its new Ph.D. graduates in a reception hosted by Dean Michael Johnson. Twenty students were recognized at the ceremony with their family members and faculty advisors by thei... Read more