- Dr. Jun Wang’s paper on bifunctional catalyst for hydrazine utilization has been accepted by Journal of Materials Chemistry A. Congratulations, Jun!
- Lin Hu’s paper on electrochemical ammonia synthesis has been accepted by ACS Catalysis. Congratulations, Lin!
- Zackary Parsons joined our group as a Ph.D. student from the Department of Physics. Welcome, Zackary!
- Lin Hu was selected to present in the Young Leaders Session of the FLAVS symposium. He also won a poster session award in the symposium. Congratulations, Lin!
- Dr. Jun Wang’s paper has been accepted by Nature Communications! This is our first paper at UCF, and it is a collaboration work between our group and Dr. Hongliang Xin’s group at Virginia Tech. Congratulations, Jun!
- Our beam time proposal has been accepted by Stanford Synchrotron Radiation Lightsource (SSRL). We will receive synchrotron beam time to perform X-ray spectroscopy study of electrocatalysis in operando!
- Dr. Xiaofeng Feng received the VPR Advancement of Early Career Researchers (AECR) award from UCF to support our research in electrocatalysis!
- Our lab has relocated to the new Research I building, with more spaces and better facilities to support our research!
- Lin Hu received the UCF Doctoral Research Support Award sponsored by the College of Graduate Studies! Congratulations, Lin!
- Dr. Xiaofeng Feng presented in the 232nd ECS Meeting and the AVS 64th International Symposium & Exhibition. He also served as a Session Moderator in the AVS Symposium.
- Amy Schwandes joined our group. Amy is supported by the T-LEARN program, a structured NSF-funded program that aims to connect undergraduate students with research. Welcome!
- Dr. Feng was invited to visit the Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics and the Changchun Institute of Applied Chemistry, Chinese Academy of Sciences. Many thanks to Prof. Qiang Fu and Prof. Xinbo Zhang for their invitation and hosting!
- Lin Hu passed his Qualifying Exam! Congratulations!
- Dr. Xiaofeng Feng co-organized the 2017 AVS Florida Chapter and chaired the “Renewable Energy” session in the FLAVS/FSM joint symposium!
- Dr. Jun Wang joined our group as a postdoctoral associate! Dr. Wang is partially supported by the Preeminent Postdoctoral Program at UCF. Welcome!
- The Feng research lab officially started! Lin Hu joined the group. Welcome!