Dr. Dubey received her PhD in Physics from Bhavnagar University, Bhavnagar, India in 1998. She worked as a Post Doctoral Research Associate in RPI, Troy, NY as well as at UCF. She joined UCF in 2001 where she is an Associate Lecturer.
- Electronic Structure Study of Certain Rhizoferrin Analogs and its Ferric-Ion Complexes – A. Dubey and O. Heinonen- under preparation, to be submitted to BioMetals.
- First-Principles Electronic Structure Study of Rhizoferrin and its Fe(III) Complexes – A. Dubey and O. Heinonen, BioMetals. 26 (2013) 1003–1012.
- First principles Electronic Structure Investigation of Order of Singlet and Triplet States of Oxyhemoglobin and Analysis of Possible Influence of Muon Trapping-S. R. Badu, R. H. Pink, R. H. Scheicher, Archana Dubey and N. Sahoo, et al, Hyperfine Interact. 197(2010), 331-340.
- Theoretical Investigation of Nuclear Quadrupole Interactions in DNA at First–Principles Level- Dip N. Mahato, Archana Dubey, R.H. Pink, R.H. Scheicher, K. Nagamine, E.Torikai, H.P.Saha, Lee Chow, M.B. Huang, T.P. Das, Hyperfine Interact. 181 (2008) 81–86.
- Investigation of the Hyperfine Properties of deoxyHemoglobin based on its Electronic Structure obtained by Hartree-Fock Roothaan Procedure.- K. Ramani Lata, N. Sahoo, Archana Dubey, R.H. Scheicher, S.R. Badu, R.H. Pink, Dip N. Mahato, A.F. Schulte, H.P. Saha, N.B. Maharjan, Lee Chow, T.P. Das, Hyperfine Interact. 181 (2008):75–80.
- First-Principles Hartree-Fock Cluster Study of Very Dilute Transition Metal And Rare-Earth Ion Systems In Silicon -R.H. Pink, S.R. Badu, A. Dubey, R.H. Scheicher, J.Jeong, S.R. Byahut, L. Chow, M.B. Huang, T.P. Das, American Institute of Physics, Conference Proceedings, #1003, 235-244 (2008) [Proceedings of International Conference on Magnetic Materials, 2007].
- Nuclear Quadrupole Interactions and Electronic Structure of BF3-H2O Complex- Archana Dubey, H. P. Saha, R. H. Pink, Dip N. Mahato, R. H. Scheicher, Mahendra K. Mahanti, Lee Chow, T. P. Das. Hyperfine Interactions (Springer) 176, 45(2007).
- Theory of Electronic Structure and Nuclear Quadrupole Interactions in the BF3-NH3 Complex and its Methyl Derivatives– R. H. Pink, Archana Dubey, Dip N. Mahato, R. H. Scheicher, Mahendra K. Mahanti, M. B. Huang, H. P. Saha, Lee Chow, T. P. Das, Hyperfine Interactions (Springer) 176, 39(2007).
- First Principles Study of Nuclear Quadrupole Interactions in the Molecular Solid BF3 and the nature of binding between the Molecules–Dip N. Mahato, R. H. Pink, R. H. Scheicher, Archana Dubey, H.P. Saha, Lee Chow, Mahendra K. Mahanti, T. P. Das, Hyperfine Interactions (Springer) 176, 15 (2007).
- Thickness Dependence of the Magnetic Hysteresis of NiFe-31% Films as a Function of an Applied Isotropic In-plane Stress- Claude Garrett, Patrick Holland, Wilhelmus J. Geerts, Dustin Ragan, Archana Dubey, Steve Rios, Anup K. Bandyopadhyay, J. Appl. Phys. 93 (2003) pp. 8624-8626.
- Magnetic Hysteresis Measurements of Thin Films of NiFe-31% under Isotropic Stress- Patrick Holland, Mary Kempton, Dustin Ragan, Steve Rios, Anup K. Bandyopadhyay, Archana Dubey, Wilhelmus J. Geerts, J. Magn. Magn. Mat. 250 (2002) L1-L5.
- Teaching Incentive Program (TIP) Award, University of Central Florida, 2010-2011.
- Honoree, “Women Making History Celebration”, Mar 5, 2008,Women’s Research Center, University of Central Florida, Orlando, FL.
- M. Hildred Blewett Scholarship from American Physical Society, 2007
- Honoree, Women’s Research V, “Honoring the Women of Physics”, Oct 20, 2005, Women’s Research Center, University of Central Florida, Orlando, FL.
The College of Sciences is pleased to announce all faculty members who were promoted or earned tenure this year. Tenure and Promotion to Associate Professor Joanna Mishtal, Anthropology Dmitry Kolpashchikov, ... Read more