To qualify for this study, you must be:
- A UCF Health patient
- Experiencing memory problems currently
- At least 18-years old
- Able to speak/read English fluently
- Willing and able to attend an assessment and follow-up session
If eligible, you will:
- Attend 2 visits lasting about 120-150 & 20 minutes, respectively
- Complete an interview, brief assessment, and questionnaires related to cognitive abilities
- Receive a personalized neurocognitive feedback report at no cost to you
If you are interested or would like to learn more:
- Ask your medical provider at UCF Health to speak with a member of the UCF Memory Disorders Study
- Contact us directly at 407-823-4135
Study Location: UCF Health, 3400 Quadrangle Blvd., Orlando, FL 32816
**Please note, patients with a Neurocognitive diagnosis† or who are currently involved in litigation are not eligible for this study.
† Patients with a Neurocognitive diagnosis, who are accompanied by their healthcare proxy who holds legal power of attorney, may be permitted to participate in this study.