Undergraduate Research Assistants at the Center for Trauma, Anxiety, Resilience and Prevention participate in various activities. These include: assisting in patient assessments and treatment sessions, literature searches, coding behavioral tasks, and working with Virtual Reality equipment.
We ask that all undergraduates seeking a research assistantship meet the following qualifications:
- You have a 3.5 GPA or higher
- You will be either a Freshman, Sophomore, or Junior beginning Fall 2011
- You are interested in pursuing a Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology or an M.D.
- Are willing to provide a two year commitment to the clinic
- Successfull completion of an interview with a member of the ADC staff.
- You have already, or will be taking a course in abnormal and clinical
psychology in Fall 2011