Watch this presentation on preparing for graduate school:
- Are you ready for graduate school? Do you have the grades and the other application requirements? If you are not sure what those requirements are, you need to research your programs. Some of the requirements are
- Which graduate programs are you applying to? Where is it located? What are the job outcomes for when you finish?
- UCF Psi Docs Guide to Psychology Graduate School
- Pre-Professional guide to help you reach your goals: http://www.learnpsychology.org/resources/pre-professional-experience/
- CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGY:
- WATCH THIS: https://youtu.be/oGzboREvWqA
- Counseling/Therapy and Related Professions
- Info on Clinical Psychology
- Advice from Dr. Negy towards Clinical Psych
- Uncensored Clinical Psych Phd Grad School Advice
- Tips: http://clinicalpsychgradschool.org/
- Here is the Power Point notes from the UCF Info Session Clinical Psych MA 2014
- Are you curious about the difference between PhD. and PsyD. programs? Please read this article http://psychcentral.com/lib/choosing-between-psyd-phd-psychology-graduate-degrees/0007876
- Each program is different in the requirements to apply so find out what the programs you are interested in want. Check out this Graduate School Planning Sheet to keep track of each of the programs you are applying to.
- FREE book (w/UCF Library #) for advancing Psychology career: http://link.springer.com/book/10.1007/978-1-4614-3994-3/page/1
- Make sure your programs are accredited with their national accrediting body.
- What are the differences between neuropsychology and neuroscience
- Not sure about any of these questions? Contact that program you are interested in to find out more.
UCF Graduate Catalog: http://www.graduatecatalog.ucf.edu/