Award amount: Two scholarships will be awarded at $12,500.00 each
- Applicant has secured an approved internship that will take place at an appropriate industry location in the Los Angeles or Hollywood, California area.
- Applicant must be enrolled at the University as a full-time or part-time undergraduate student in the College and School through the Program.
- The applicant must: be a degree-seeking major at the School; have at least 60 college credits completed; and have a grade point average of 3.0 or higher preferred.
- Student applicants may be required to complete a package consisting of: resume demonstrating academic and professional achievements; up-to-date degree audit in the major and minor; personal statement of interest; two faculty letters of recommendations.
- The criteria for awarding the Scholarship will be consistent with the guidelines established by the University Office of Student Financial Assistance.