Contact: Jennifer Steele
Phone: (407) 823-0875
Updated:September 20, 2019
Download: COS- Off-Campus-Form-Updated-2019
Authorization for off-campus use of state-owned property
It is strongly recommended that units keep track of state-owned items that are taken off campus, regardless of the cost of the item. The college developed the authorization form to help keep track of these items, that are less than $5,000 and not tracked by Property.
- Indicate the fiscal year for which authorization is approved
- Enter in requested information
- Obtain borrower’s, department representative’s signatures
- • Email form to COSFacilities@ucf.edu
When the item is returned, the borrower should receive acknowledgement that the item has been returned.
- Obtain property custodian’s signature
- Email form to COSFacilities@ucf.edu