Contact: Jennifer Steele
Phone: (407) 823-0875
Updated: September 24, 2019
Pre-Surplus Procedure: The College would like to assist with offering computers and furniture and equipment, in good condition, to others in our areas before it is submitted on the University’s Surplus site.
- For Computer Related items: Computers will need to have their hard drives wiped and can be evaluated for pre-surplus adoption during that process.
- For Equipment and Furniture, in Good Condition: : Please send requests, with pictures, to email@example.com for sharing across the College.
UCF Surplus Property Program: Surplus is managed through the Surplus Property Program.
- Access the Surplus Property Program and User Manuals here: http://www.rm.fs.ucf.edu/ENT/surplus/
- The Database features searchable fields, the ability to upload pictures, adoption by quantity, automatic linking to tagged assets*, and will facilitate timelier pick-ups.
- Anyone with an NID can search the surplus database, but pick-up requests and surplus adoption requests must be handled by the Property Custodian (PCT) for your Department.
*If a tagged asset is adopted by another Department, the transfer of the asset will still need to be handled between Property Custodians in UCF Financials.