The mission of the Uknighted Chemistry Graduate Student Association is to cultivate a community among graduate students in the Department of Chemistry that promotes collaboration between students and faculty and to bring awareness to the general public about chemistry and STEM.
Our goals as an organization include:
- Uniting graduate students in chemistry, biochemistry and forensic science.
- Collaborating with other graduate students in the department, faculty and other graduate student organizations.
- Engaging the general public in STEM fields, especially chemistry.
- President: Julie Donnelly
- Vice President: Domenic Valenti
- Secretary: Yuly Vesga-Prada
- Treasurer: Rashi Sharma
- Social Chair: Andrew Towers
- Outreach Committee Chair: Shanna Price