I’m a first-year student, who do I contact for advising?
- Please contact Ben Tran at Thuong.Tran-Thuong@ucf.edu
- I have questions regarding General Education & State/University Requirements · Please direct your questions to email@example.com or your COSAS advisor.
I have questions regarding Major/Core Requirements or schedule planning:
- Please direct your questions to your departmental advisor.
Please see below a list of COSAS email accounts for proper routing of your questions:
- COSAS Main Account (General Questions/University Forms): firstname.lastname@example.org
- COS Departmental Overrides/URA Forms: email@example.com
- COS Course Exceptions, Substitutions, Course Evaluations, Audit Error Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- COS Graduation Questions: cosgraduation@Ucf.edu
- COS Readmission Questions: email@example.com
Online Scheduling with a College of Sciences Advisor
***Appointments are currently being offered at a limited availability.***
I should make an appointment with a College of Sciences Advisor when I need help with:
- Scheduling planning for GEP requisites and common program prerequisites
- Course withdrawal
How do I a make an appointment with College of Sciences Advisor?
- You are able to schedule an appointment with a College of Sciences Advisor through your myUCF Student Center > myKnight STAR.
- You can also directly access myKnight STAR by clicking here.
Please Note: myKnight STAR will only show available appointment times for two weeks out. If no appointments show up to schedule in myKnight STAR, it could be that all advisors are currently booked for two weeks. This may occur during the peak times of the semesters. In this situation, you should check myKnight STAR again for new available appointment times a couple of days later.
How do I contact my departmental advisor?
View Departmental advising contacts