How do I complete a Course Evaluation for a College of Sciences course?
- Complete the online form at the following link: https://sciences.ucf.edu/cosas/new-returning-students/cos-course-evaluation/
- Please keep in mind this process can take between 2-6 weeks, so it is best to do this sooner than later
What is needed to submit a course evaluation?
All of the following:
- A course syllabus – your evaluation request will be VOIDED if a syllabus is not submitted (A syllabus from the semester you completed the course is preferred)
- A URL link to the institution’s course catalog (the catalog from the year the course was completed is preferred)
- A copy of your transcripts, if the course was already completed (unofficial transcripts may be submitted
I have not yet taken or completed the course I wish to have evaluated. Can I still submit a course evaluation request?
- Yes! Please indicate the correct term you are hoping to take the course. A syllabus and course description are still required; however, transcripts do not need to be submitted.
My syllabus is in a different language, what should I do?
- COSAS will attempt to translate your syllabus. if your file cannot be translated, we will reach out to you through your ucf email account.
Please contact COSAudit@ucf.edu with any other questions regarding course evaluations.