Using the Degree Audit
The MyKnight Audit:
In Spring 2016 UCF implemented the new myKnight degree audit. The myKnight Audit provides a record of a student’s academic progress toward completion of their academic degree or certificate program. This new audit provides the ability to:
- review the courses you have taken, including in-progress courses.
- see how many courses you need to complete a degree.
- find more information about your transfer coursework.
- register for required courses through a direct link to the registration system from courses required in their degree program.
The myKnight Audit can also assist students and advisors in planning for current and future courses as they pertain to the student’s degree requirements.
Degree requirements in the new myKnight Audit are being programmed for students that are in the catalog year 2010 and forward. Students with catalog years prior to this date will require special processing by your COSAS advisor.
University Credit Hour Requirements:
Pay particular attention to the “University Credit Hour Requirement” Section of your degree audit. Here you will find:
- how many total hours of the required 120 you have successfully completed (HOURS ADDED), are currently registered for (IN-P), have planned (PLANNED) and need (NEEDS)
- your “overall” GPA
- how many total hours of the required 48 Semester hours of upper level courses you have successfully completed (HOURS ADDED), are currently registered for (IN-P), have planned (PLANNED) and need (NEEDS)
- your “UCF” GPA which determines your academic standing
How to Obtain Your Degree Audit Online:
- Go to https://my.ucf.edu.
- Login to MyUCF using your NID and password (for help, use the links below the login section).
- Select “Student Self Service”
- Click on “My Academics”
- Select myKnight audit.