Cumulative Progress Evaluation (CPE)

Cumulative Progress Evaluations (CPEs) are required for tenure-earning faculty beginning in their second year. Tenure-earning faculty getting CPEs must submit a CPE binder – an abbreviated version of a Promotion & Tenure file – to the chair. The binders must follow the format explained in the “CPE Binder” document below.

Associate professors considering promotion may request a CPE. The college only requires the information outlined in the “CPE Binder Tenured Associate Professors” document below. Departments may require other materials.