The forms included in this section are either Portable Document Format (PDF) files or HTML files that may be downloaded, filled out, and given to the appropriate university officials for approval.
Download the Adobe Acrobat PDF Reader Free if necessary.
For admissions or readmissions applications, please refer to the Graduate Studies website for the most update application. Please refer to the current graduate catalog for application deadlines. Online Graduate Application
- 6000-Level Course Registration (digital version) | (print version)
(completed by undergraduates requesting enrollment into 6000-level coursework)
- Restricted Registration Agreement Form (digital version) | (print version)
(for enrolling in independent study, directed research, thesis, dissertation, internship, etc.)
- Graduate Petition Form – See Personal Academic Development > Graduate Petition Form (not for use with Grade Appeals – see the Golden Rule for Grade Appeal Processes) Traveling
- Scholar Form – See Registration > Traveling Scholar Form
To request that courses taken at another institution apply toward completion of your UCF degree
Committee Approval Forms:
- Thesis Advisory Committee Form – See Degree Audits > Thesis Advisory Committee Form
- Doctoral Committee/Candidacy Status Form – See Degree Audits > Doctoral Committee Candidacy Status Form
- Graduate Faculty – A listing of graduate faculty who can serve on committees is available in the Graduate Catalog.
Filing your Intent to Graduate – The Intent to Graduate is filed online. Please refer to the above website for more information.
- Change of Address Form – Student Services and Records > Change of Address
- Name Change Form – Student Services and Records > Change of Name
- Student Grade Appeal Form
There are a number of documents required from international students as a part of SEVIS regulations and International Services Center (ISC) guidelines. These are required for admission and to remain in status. These forms or information are available at the ISC office and at www.intl.ucf.edu.