Commonly Used Forms

The forms included in this section are either Portable Document Format (PDF) files or HTML files that may be downloaded, filled out, and given to the appropriate university officials for approval.

Download the Adobe Acrobat PDF Reader Free if necessary.

Admissions For admissions or readmissions applications, please refer to the Graduate Studies website for the most update application. Please refer to the current graduate catalog for application deadlines.Online Graduate Application
Registration 6000-Level Course Registration
(completed by undergraduates requesting enrollment into 6000-level coursework)Restricted Registration Agreement Form
(for enrolling in independent study, directed research, thesis, dissertation, internship, etc.)Time Conflict Approval Form
Graduate Procedures Graduate Petition Form
See Personal Academic Development > Graduate Petition Form(not for use with Grade Appeals – see the Golden Rule for Grade Appeal Processes)Traveling Scholar Form
See Registration > Traveling Scholar Form
To request that courses taken at another institution apply toward completion of your UCF degree

Committee Approval Forms:

Thesis Advisory Committee Form
See Degree Audits > Thesis Advisory Committee Form

Doctoral Committee/Candidacy Status Form
See Degree Audits > Doctoral Committee Candidacy Status Form

Graduate Faculty
A listing of graduate faculty who can serve on committees is available in the Graduate Catalog.

Program Completion Filing your Intent to Graduate
The Intent to Graduate is filed online. Please refer to the above website for more information.
Finances Graduate Travel Awards Information

Graduate Funding
Miscellaneous Change of Address Form
Student Services and Records > Change of AddressName Change Form
Student Services and Records > Change of NameStudent Grade Appeal Form
International Students There are a number of documents required from international students as a part of SEVIS regulations and International Services Center (ISC) guidelines. These are required for admission and to remain in status. These forms or information are available at the ISC office and at