Degrees Offered Click to access the UCF Graduate Catalog for a complete listing of master’s and doctoral degrees, as well as graduate certificate programs. Now What?… An online workshop on how to get into graduate school UCF Multimedia Presentation Developed by the International Services Center. This presentation provides an introduction to and information about UCF that anyone interested in UCF will find useful. Apply Online The application to all of our graduate degree and certificate programs is available online…
- UCF is the 2nd largest university in the nation. For the fall 2012 semester, UCF enrolled over 58,000 students.
- UCF’s Carnegie Classification is Doctoral/Research Universities-Intensive.
- UCF is ranked 38th in the nation for the strength of its research and patents by Technology Review, MIT’s magazine of innovation.
- UCF is ranked 8th in the nation on the “Patent Scorecard” which determines the strength of a university’s patents as measured by how frequently they are cited as subsequent patents.
- UCF is ranked 38th in the nation for the strength of its research and patents by Technology Review, the Massachusetts Institute of Technology’s magazine of innovation. Only the University of Florida, at 20th, ranks higher among Florida state universities.
- UCF is now ranked in the top 25 percent of master’s programs in the United States and Canada, based on both enrollment and numbers of master’s graduates.
- UCF has graduated about 30,000 masters and about 2,000 doctoral students since 1968.