This is the process to request a COS organizational account. Typically, these accounts are created to allow email/calendar functionality for a school, department, program or administrative area.
If you are a College of Sciences school or department in need of an organizational email account, contact us with the following information:
- Name of account – For example, [departmentname]@ucf.edu
- Primary owner of account name and PID (required, this person will be responsible for password resets and other managerial responsibilities of the account)
- Backup/co-owner of account name and PID (required, this person backs up the primary owner)
- 2nd backup/co-owner of account name and PID (optional)
- Purpose for this account (required)
We will create a ticket and, upon appropriate approval (Director, Dean, Chair), will submit the request on your behalf through the PeopleSoft self-service portal where the account will be created.
Once the account is created, COSIT will send an email to the owner of the account with access instructions.