The university instituted a technology fee that can assist with instructional technology funding that reaches faculty and students.
COSIT has successfully assisted in the receipt of over $5M in funding for various COS projects since the fee was instituted in 2009.
- UCF Apps
- Cyber-Chemistry labs and classrooms
- Hi-Definition TV Studio in the Nicholson School of Communication
- Physics Studio classroom
- Mathematics Assistance and Learning Lab (MALL)
- Network renovation projects
- Multimedia-equipped seminar rooms
- New and refreshed multimedia classrooms and labs throughout the college
If you are a faculty member or department seeking funding for an instructional technology-based project , please contact us for a consultation. We will assist with discussing what technology might fit your needs, and set up a walk through with all the necessary folks.
We will also assist with quotes to put the pieces in place, which includes electrical work, lighting, furniture, teledata, computers, writing spaces, and multimedia equipment.