This page will be updated as more applications are added, or information is gathered about the progress of single sign-on at UCF.
Last updated: 7/7/2014 / Anything missing from this list? Contact us.
Starting July 7, you will enter your NID to access all enterprise systems at UCF. This means the login and password used to access the myUCF portal and Webcourses@UCF will now be the same login and password you use for WiFi, computer labs, and NET domain desktop computers.
Not sure what your NID is or need to reset the password? Visit https://www.cst.ucf.edu/ucf-single-credential-project to access NID resources and additional information about the transition to a single login credential.
Use your NID and NID Password to access these sites and services:
- Data Management Plan tool kit – https://dmp.cdlib.org/ – Research / Grant Data Management
- Educause – http://www.educause.edu – Higher Education Information Technology and Research site
- National Science Foundation – http://www.research.gov – NSF site for researchers
- Instructure Canvas – http://webcourses.ucf.edu – UCF online courses
- OrgSync – http://www.orgsync.com – Scheduling software used by Rec Services for Intramural Athletics
- SSERCA Wiki – http://sserca.org/wiki/ – Sunshine State Education & Research Computing Alliance
- UCF Library EZProxy – https://login.ezproxy.net.ucf.edu/ – Proxy access for library resources
- UCF Library Card Catalog – http://ucf.catalog.fcla.edu – Search card catalog and renew books
- State University Libraries UBorrow – http://union.catalog.fcla.edu/ – Search for and borrow books from other state universities
- MyUCF – https://my.ucf.edu – UCF Portal
- UCF Card – https://ucfcard.ucf.edu/online-account.html – UCF Card Account
- UCF Parking – https://secure.parking.ucf.edu/PermitOrder/default.aspx – Parking Permit
- UCF Qualtrics – https://ucf.qualtrics.com – Online survey suite
- UCF Office of Research and Commercialization systems:
- MyResearch (ARGIS) https://argis.research.ucf.edu
- PARIS https://www.paris.research.ucf.edu
- TERA https://www.tera.research.ucf.edu
- AURORA https://reports.research.ucf.edu
- COI https://argis.research.ucf.edu/coi/
- Limited Submission https://argis.research.ucf.edu/LimitedSubmissions
- Effort Reporting and Certification (ECRT) https://ecrt.research.ucf.edu
- Collaborative Institutional Training Initiative (CITI ) https://citi.research.ucf.edu
- ORC Contract Management (MOVE) https://move.research.ucf.edu
- UCF Email and WebMail (https://webmail.ucf.edu)
- UCF Sharepoint (https://collaboration.ucf.edu)
- College of Sciences Teaching Classrooms and Labs
SHARED SERVICES UPDATE:
The College of Sciences is making good progress with the transition to shared services, which includes all COS desktops and laptops migrated to use the UCF Credential (NID and NID Password). Classrooms and Labs will be complete by the beginning of Fall 2014, along with the Dean’s office. Department transition is scheduled to begin in October 2014.