- A grade of “C” (2.0) or better is required in all courses used to satisfy the minor.
- At least 6 hours used in the minor must be earned at UCF within the Department of Mathematics.
- This minor is not open to Math majors.
- Students must satisfy each course’s prerequisites before enrolling in the class.
|BSC 2010C||Biology I||4 hrs|
|MAC 2311C||Calculus with Analytic Geometry I||4 hrs|
|MAC 2312||Calculus with Analytic Geometry II||4 hrs|
Required Courses (21 hrs)
|BSC 2011C||Biology II||4 hrs|
|MAC 2313||Calculus with Analytic Geometry III||4 hrs|
|MAP 2302||Ordinary Differential Equations I||3 hrs|
|MAS 3105||Matrix and Linear Algebra||4 hrs|
|MAP 4484||Mathematical Biology I||3 hrs|
|MAP 4494||Mathematical Biology II||3 hrs|
Restricted Electives (3 hrs)
|BCH 4053||Biochemistry I||3 hrs|
|PCB 3023||Molecular Cell Biology||3 hrs|
|PCB 3044||Principles of Ecology||3 hrs|
|PCB 3063||Genetics||3 hrs|
|PCB 4683||Evolutionary Biology||4 hrs|
Foreign Language Requirements
Total Semester Hours Required
- No credit by exam (TSD, Military credit) may be used.
- Internship, Co-op, or Independent Study credit cannot be used toward the minor.
- Lower division courses do not substitute for Upper Division courses.