- Participants must create a three-minute video, upload it to YouTube, and submit the link to the Fall 2021 3MT Submission Form by October 15, 2021
- Submission recordings will be reviewed by a panel of judges for scoring and finalists will be chosen
- Finalist presentations will take place at a live event on Wednesday, November 17, 2021 at 3:00 PM
- Event winners will be announced at the event and scholarships of $1,000 (first place), $750 (runner up), and $250 (audience choice) will be awarded
- Participants must be currently enrolled UCF doctoral students who have entered candidacy (or program equivalent) and are actively engaged in dissertation (or equivalent) research
Please see https://graduate.ucf.edu/3mt for additional details including presentation resources and full submission guidelines.
Open to all -Registration required via this link : UCF Physics and Planetary Sciences PhD Virtual Open House
Zoom link to be sent upon registration.
Join us and learn about our:
Phd, MSc, and Bridge Programs, research areas, admissions requirements, student societies and more!
Presentation will be followed by a live Q&A.