We are transitioning to using the Handshake platform through the office of Career Services. For direction on how to post opportunities, please see below.
You can share paid part time/full time positions and internships with our students, request Information Sessions (company spotlights), register for career events, and schedule interviews through Handshake, our interactive database.
To connect with us on Handshake, please follow these steps:
- Log into Handshake or click Sign up for an Account
- Once your account has been created, add the University of Central Florida as one of the schools you would like to recruit from.
- Your registration will be reviewed within 3 to 5 business days by a member of the UCF Recruiting Team
- The UCF Recruiting team may request additional information about your organization via a comment in Handshake
- Prior to any approval, your organization will be required to review and accept or decline our terms and conditions in Handshake.
Questions about Handshake? Please visit Handshake’s Employer Site. Thank you and have a good day.