Below we have made available these practical materials to use as you plan for your transition from undergraduate student to the next stage: graduate school, law school, or career. These materials are meant as guideposts and should be followed in conjunction with advice from a faculty adviser or mentor. If you do not have a faculty adviser please contact Politics@ucf.edu and we will help to find a potential adviser based on your aspirations.
- Three Term Planning Sheet
- Extending Planning Worksheet (Coming Soon)
- American Political Science Association
- Prelaw Adviser Walk-In Hours (new hours in Fall 2017)
- Four-Year Law School Checklist
- Senior Law School Checklist
- Prelaw Handbook
- Writing: The Essay and the Personal Statement
- Tips on Letters of Recommendation
- Office of Pre-Health and Pre-Law Advising
- Coming soon!