The UCF Psychology Clinic offers the following child services:
- Psychological evaluation and treatment for symptoms of anxiety, social anxiety, and worry.
- Psychological evaluation and treatment for symptoms of depression, grief/bereavement, loss of interest in favorite activities, troubled sleep, feelings of emptiness, feelings of loneliness, and coping with trauma.
- Psychoeducational evaluations for attention and other cognitive problems, as well as learning disorders/disabilities.
- Psychological evaluations for possible Autism Spectrum Disorders and developmental delays/disorders.
- Treatment to assist parents coping with a child with chronic illness, assist with coping with a child with a chronic neurological condition, assisting with stress management, and coping with being the long-term caregiver of a special needs child.