Some of Our Current Research Projects:
- Expectancy Challenge Alcohol Literacy Curriculum (ECALC) Delivered to Fraternities and Sororities: Long-term Outcomes
- Sober Harms: A New Understanding of Alcohol-related Harms
- Vaping Expectancies: Nicotine, THC, and “Flavor”
- Development of an Expectancy Challenge Intervention/Prevention Program for THC
- Initiation of Alcohol Use in First Year College Students
- Underlying Dimensions of PTSD Symptoms Pre- and Post-Treatment in Women with Co-Occurring Substance Use Disorder
- Social Connectedness and College Student Alcohol Use: Understanding the Role of Alcohol Expectancies, Social Anxiety, and Need to Belong
- Acute Intoxication: A Program to Teach Appropriate Responses
- Effectiveness of the Expectancy Challenge Alcohol Literacy Curriculum (ECALC) with First Year College Students
Clinical Opportunities for Ph.D. Students
Under Dr. Dunn’s Supervision:
- Paid Clinical Assistantship: Assessment and treatment of Substance Use Disorders in the UCF Substance Use Disorders Clinic.
- Clinical Externship: Assessment and treatment of Substance Use Disorders in the UCF Substance Use Disorders Clinic.
- Assessment and treatment of Substance Use Disorders in the UCF Psychology Clinic.
- Conduct group interventions focused on alcohol.
In the Community:
- Externships available at the Orlando VAMC that include Substance Use Disorder Treatment
Interested in becoming a research assistant? Please visit the UCF RA Match website and fill out an application: