The deadline for this scholarship has passed. Please check back next year.
Award amount: 2 at $1,000 each
- Applicant must hold a minimum cumulative and major GPA of 3.8
- Applicant must have declared a major in The College of Sciences
- Applicant must be of junior or senior standing or a graduate student in College of Sciences who has defended their MS/MA proposal or been admitted to PhD candidacy prior to the application deadline
- Applicant must submit a resume and must show evidence of extra-curricular activity and/or honors and awards in the discipline
- Applicant’s resume must show evidence of publications or presentations in the discipline
Deadline: March 31, 2019
How to Apply
Apply online starting January 1, 2019
To apply for a scholarship you must log into http://my.ucf.edu, go to the Student Self Service Portal, and click on Scholarship Application.
Scholarship funds will be disbursed during the 2019-2020 Fall semester. Students applying must be actively enrolled during the disbursement semester.