Award amount: $1,000.00
- Applicant must be enrolled as a full-time undergraduate student at UCF in the Nicholson School of Communication majoring in public relations.
- Applicant must maintain a minimum 3.0 average GPA.
- Applicant may be required to submit a 1-page statement on Career aspirations, Professional/Community and volunteer activities (specifically explaining involvement in their discipline and student or community organizations) and how receiving the scholarship would aid them in obtaining their educational objectives.
- Must demonstrate leadership roles in school or community by submitting a resume with the application.
- The scholarship may be awarded to the same student in successive semesters until graduation, provided that funds are available and the recipient maintains award renewal criteria.
- The criteria for awarding the Scholarship will be consistent with the guidelines established by the University Office of Student Financial Assistance.
- One $1,000 award available