When you graduate from the University of Central Florida, your academic transcript—the courses you took and the grades you earned—will only be one chapter in your story. The rest of the story will be in the experiences you gain and the activities you participate in outside the classroom.
We encourage students to explore opportunities to build real-world experience at UCF and choose the experiences that will connect to their coursework and to their future goals. In order to support this goal, the Quality Enhancement Plan is offering the What’s Next: Integrative Learning Scholarship for the 2017-18 Academic Year. This scholarship awards up to $1,000 for the fall 2017 semester for students who demonstrate excellence in integrative learning (not to exceed the financial cost of attendance).
Award amount: $3,000 (37 available)
Scholarship Criteria (See application for full details)
- Applicants must have a UCF GPA of 3.0 at application and must be actively enrolled in the semester they are receiving the scholarship.
- Students do not need to show financial need to apply for the scholarships; however, all federal, state, and institutional financial aid rules and regulations apply for the purpose of awarding and disbursement of these funds.
- Students with a DACA status are ineligible for financial aid.
- Transient coursework does not satisfy as hours for purposes of this scholarship.
- Nomination email from a UCF faculty or staff person familiar with the student’s accomplishments, including the student’s name, Knights Mail, PID, and a brief statement of support.
- A personal statement from the student, sent via their Knights Mail account, of no more than 300 words describing how their experiences in and beyond the classroom connect and how these together have shaped their academic career.
Application: Whats Next Scholarship