The Data Mining Lab in Statistics Department is led by Prof. Morgan C. Wang, Director of Data Mining Program. All computers in the lab are installed with statistical analysis software such as SAS, R, and Python. Students who are currently taking classes from the statistics department are all welcome to use them. Meanwhile, we have graduate teaching assistants in the lab who can assist students with these programming languages. Data Mining Lab also offers to install SAS (Statistical Analysis System) on students’ personal computers for free. We don’t accept any payment anymore.
Data Mining Lab is located at The Mathematical Sciences Building (MSB) 150 D & 150 E
Email TAs to make an appoinment.
Graduate Teaching Assistants
Jianbin Zhu: Jianbin.firstname.lastname@example.org
Allen Rahrooh: email@example.com
- Absolutely NO eating or drinking in the lab
- Save all personal files to flash drive or CD; Not to Hard Drive
- DO NOT change the setting on any of the computers
- DO NOT install anything on computers unless you have permission
- All persons must leave when lab assistants have to leave