If you are a prospective student for the UCF Department of Biology, we would be delighted to assist you with becoming familiar with our department! Please contact one of the officers (e-mail addresses located on the officer page). We can offer information about current research areas, faculty, courses, and department culture. We look forward to hearing from you!
If you are looking for housing, or have any questions about the area around UCF, please contact one of the officers (e-mail addresses located on the officer page).
Things to Do in Orlando
- Pubs! Orlando is home to Redlight Redlight, World of Beer, and many more!
- Winter Park is not far from campus, and is great for shopping or dining
- Farmers markets
- Hiking, camping, and kayaking – BGSA is very active in anything outdoors!
- The Enzian, Orlando Museum of Art, and the Orlando Science Center
- Mellow Mushroom for pizza and trivia
- Sports teams! Tickets are affordable for the Orlando Magic and Orlando City Soccer team
- Tailgating – UCF has a growing football program, and BGSA students tailgate with faculty before home games
- Orlando is one of the United States’ 10 most popular vacation destinations, and contains Disney World and Universal Studios