- Summer- Welcome to our new graduate student Mohammed, and two new undergraduate students Juan and Olivia.
- Welcome to Lukasz and Andy to our Lab from Keele University (England).
- Dr. Chumbimuni-Torres was invited to give an oral presentation of current research topics at Pittcon 2016.
- Congratulations to Parth, Dawn, Jeff, Courtney, Stephanie and Andrew for the good job for their poster presentations at Pittcon 2016 in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Travel awards for Parth and Dawn were obtained from College of Undergraduate Students.
- Travel awards were obtained for Stephanie, Courtney, Winny and Stephanie from SGA.
- Congratulations to Courtney for obtaining the Martha Hitt STEM Scholars Award.
- Congratulations to Jeffer Pinzon for the poster award at SURE 2016 presentation at UCF.
- Congratulations to Winny and Courtney for being awarded the OUR Research Grant for submission of a team proposal.
- Dr. Chumbimuni-Torres was an international speaker at the Bioanalytical School at University of Campinas in Brazil.
- Dr. Chumbimuni-Torres gave a seminar at Institute of Chemistry at University of Campinas.
- Congratulations to Courtney for winning the SURF award.
- Welcome to our 2 international researchers Lukasz, and Andy!
Congratulations to Stephanie and Andrew for obtaining funds for their proposal on paper-based sensors from OUR!
Congratulations to Courtney who was awarded the Burnetts Scholars Research Grant form Burnett Honors College!
Dr. Chumbimuni-Torres was awarded an Outstanding Teaching Award from American Chemical Society Orlando Section!
Welcome to Christ and Kellybett to NanoBioElectrochemistry Lab!
Our Lab just got funds from ASGA in a collaborative project team!