Registration procedure for the IGEL 2022 conference
This year, there is a 2-step registration process because we are hosting the conference on the Concordance online platform.
Note: Applications are now open for the training school! The dates are July 12- 13 and the topic of this year’s training is Open Science. Please click here for more information: https://igelsociety.org/events/training-school-2022/
This means to register; you need to follow 2 steps:
- Step 1: Select your situation below (such as student, member, or non-member) and pay your fee through Stripe by clicking on the appropriate link
- acceptable payment methods include: credit card and other direct payment methods: Apple Pay, Google Pay, giropay, iDEAL and SEPA debit
- Step 2: Register at https://igelsociety.org/concordance/
More information on each step is below!
Select your status from the table below
|Early Registration (before June 15)||€20||€40||€50|
|Late Registration (after June 15)||€30||€60||€70|
((Note – if you are a member who need to renew your membership, you can do that here: https://igelsociety.org/member/#renewenroll ))
Then click on the appropriate button below to fill out the correct form and make your payment:
Early-bird registration links (before June 15):
Late registration links (after June 15):
Once you have completed Step 1, if you don’t already have an account with Concordance, Go to: https://igelsociety.org/concordance/
-Go to “Login”
-Then select “Create your Account”
– Enter your information, specifically:
- Under “Author of” put in the title of your IGEL presentation (if you are presenting at IGEL; if not just leave this blank)
- Under Society put IGEL (as well as any of the other societies you are associated with).
If you want to attend IGEL, but need financial assistance:
IGEL has a policy of reducing conference and training school fees for students from low income countries and in economic difficulties. If you are eligible for this reduction, please contact our treasurer Marloes Mak: firstname.lastname@example.org