- Zackary Parsons passed his Doctoral Candidacy Exam and became a Ph.D. candidate. Congratulations, Zackary!
- Our Perspective article on electrochemical ammonia synthesis has been published in ACS Energy Letters!
- Our group received the NSF CAREER award. We are very grateful to the NSF for the support of our research in electrocatalysis!
- Dr. Xiaofeng Feng gave an invited seminar in the Department of Chemistry at Lehigh University. Thank Dr. Xiaoji Xu for the invitation and hosting!
- Dr. Xiaofeng Feng received the American Chemical Society Petroleum Research Fund (ACS PRF) Doctoral New Investigator Award. We are very grateful to the ACS PRF for the support of our research in electrocatalysis!
- Kaige Shi joined our group as a Ph.D. student in the Department of Physics. Welcome, Kaige!
- Jili Yuan joined our group as a visiting scholar from Hunan University. Welcome, Jili!
- Zackary Parsons passed the Physics Ph.D. Qualifying Exam. Congratulations, Zackary!
- Our paper is among the top 50 most read Nature Communications chemistry and materials science articles published in 2018!
- Lin Hu passed the Doctoral Candidacy Exam and became a Ph.D. candidate. Congratulations, Lin!
- Steven Romani received the 2019 Summer Undergraduate Research Fellowship (SURF). Congratulations, Steven!
- Dr. Xiaofeng Feng received the 2019 Sloan Research Fellowship in Chemistry (see UCF Today news). We are very grateful to the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation for the support of our research in electrocatalysis!
- Zackary Parsons received the Outstanding GTA award from UCF Department of Physics. Congratulations, Zackary!
- Dr. Zhuo Xing joined our group as a postdoctoral scholar! Welcome, Zhuo!
- Dr. Xiaofeng Feng presented about electrochemical ammonia synthesis in the 2018 AIChE Annual Meeting in Pittsburgh!
- Dr. Jun Wang’s paper on bifunctional catalyst for hydrazine utilization has been accepted by Journal of Materials Chemistry A. Congratulations, Jun!
- Dr. Xiaofeng Feng presented about electrochemical ammonia synthesis in the 256th ACS National Meeting in Boston!
- Lin Hu’s paper on electrochemical ammonia synthesis has been accepted by ACS Catalysis. Congratulations, Lin!
- Zackary Parsons joined our group as a Ph.D. student in the Department of Physics. Welcome, Zackary!
- Lin Hu was selected to present in the Young Leaders Session of the FLAVS symposium. He also won a poster session award in the symposium. Congratulations, Lin!
- Dr. Jun Wang’s paper has been accepted by Nature Communications! This is our first paper at UCF, and it is a collaboration work between our group and Dr. Hongliang Xin’s group at Virginia Tech. Congratulations, Jun!
- Our beam time proposal has been accepted by Stanford Synchrotron Radiation Lightsource (SSRL). We will receive synchrotron beam time to perform X-ray spectroscopy study of electrocatalysis in operando!
- Dr. Xiaofeng Feng received the VPR Advancement of Early Career Researchers (AECR) award from UCF to support our research in electrocatalysis!
- Our lab is relocated to the new Research I building, with more spaces and better facilities to support our research!
- Lin Hu received the UCF Doctoral Research Support Award sponsored by the College of Graduate Studies! Congratulations, Lin!
- Dr. Xiaofeng Feng presented in the 232nd ECS Meeting and the AVS 64th International Symposium & Exhibition. He also served as a Session Moderator in the AVS Symposium.
- Amy Schwandes joined our group. Amy is supported by the T-LEARN program, a NSF-funded program that supports undergraduate students in research. Welcome!
- Dr. Feng was invited to visit the Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics and the Changchun Institute of Applied Chemistry, Chinese Academy of Sciences. Many thanks to Prof. Qiang Fu and Prof. Xinbo Zhang for their invitation and hosting!
- Lin Hu passed his Qualifying Exam! Congratulations!
- Dr. Xiaofeng Feng co-organized the 2017 AVS Florida Chapter and chaired the “Renewable Energy” session in the FLAVS/FSM joint symposium!
- Dr. Jun Wang joined our group as a postdoctoral associate! Dr. Wang is partially supported by the Preeminent Postdoctoral Program at UCF. Welcome!
- The Feng research lab officially started! Lin Hu joined the group. Welcome!