If you are interested in getting involved in physics education research, contact Dr. Chini at

Typically, both graduate and undergraduate students will work for research credits for one semester before becoming eligible for paid positions (as available).

If you are a graduate student thinking of applying to the University of Central Florida for physics graduate school, please contact me so we can discuss what UCF and the Orlando area have to offer!