- Meshesha, L. Z., Emery, N. N., Blevins, C. E., Battle, C. L., Sillice, M. A., Marsh, E., … & Abrantes, A. M. (2021). Behavioral activation, affect, and self-efficacy in the context of alcohol treatment for women with elevated depressive symptoms. Experimental and Clinical Psychopharmacology.
- Meshesha, L. Z., Aston, E. R., Teeters, J. B., Blevins, C. E., Battle, C. L., Marsh, E., … & Abrantes, A. M. (2020). Evaluating alcohol demand, craving, and depressive symptoms among women in alcohol treatment. Addictive behaviors, 109, 106475.
- Teeters, J.B., Woodward, M.J., Meshesha, L.Z., Tripp, J.C., (In Press). Marijuana Use in Civilian College Students and College Student Service Members/Veterans: The Moderating Effect of Anxiety. The American Journal of Drug and Alcohol Abuse.
- Meshesha, L. Z., Soltis, K. E., Wise, E. A., Rohsenow, D. J., Witkiewitz, K., & Murphy, J. G. (2020). Pilot trial investigating a brief behavioral economic intervention as an adjunctive treatment for alcohol use disorder. Journal of Substance Abuse Treatment, 108002.
- Aston, E., & Meshesha, L.Z. (2020). Assessing cannabis demand: A comprehensive review of the marijuana purchase task. Neurotherapeutics, 1-13.
- Joyner, K.J., Meshesha, L.Z., Dennhardt, A., Borsari, B., Martens, M.P., & Murphy, J.G. (2019). High Opportunity Cost Demand as an Indicator of Weekday Drinking and Distinctly Severe Alcohol Problems: A Behavioral Economic Analysis. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 43(12), 2607-2619.
- Teeters, J.B., Meshesha, L.Z., Dennahrdt, A.M., & Murphy, J.G. (2019). Elevated demand and proportionate substance-related reinforcement are associated with driving after cannabis use. Canadian Journal of Addiction, 20(3), 42-50.
- Murphy, J.G., Dennhardt, A.A., Martens, M.P., Borsari, B., Witkiewitz, K., & Meshesha, L.Z. (2019). A Randomized Clinical Trial Evaluating the Efficacy of a Brief Alcohol Intervention Supplemented with a Substance-Free Activity Session or Relaxation Training. Journal of Consulting and Clinical Psychology, 87(7), 657.
- Meshesha, L.Z., Abrantes, A.M., Anderson, B.J., Blevins, C., Caviness, C.M., & Stein, M.D. (2019). Marijuana use motives mediate the association between experiences of childhood abuse and marijuana use outcomes among emerging adults. Addictive Behaviors, 93, 166-172.
- Acuff, S. F., Soltis, K. E., Luciano, M. T., Meshesha, L. Z., Pedrelli, P., Dennhardt, A. A., & Murphy, J. G. (2018). Depressive symptoms as predictors of alcohol problem domains and reinforcement among heavy drinking college students. Psychology of Addictive Behaviors, 32(7), 792-799.
- Joyner, K. J., Acuff, S. F., Meshesha, L. Z., Patrick, C. J., & Murphy, J. G. (2018). Alcohol family history moderates the association between evening substance-free reinforcement and alcohol problems. Experimental and Clinical Psychopharmacology, 26(6), 560-569.
- Meshesha, L. Z., Utzelmann, B., Dennhardt, A.A., & Murphy, J.G. (2018). A behavioral economic analysis of marijuana and other drug use among heavy drinking young adults. Translational Issues in Psychological Science, 4(1), 65-75.
- Meshesha, L. Z., Pickover, A. M., Teeters, J. B. & Murphy, J. G. (2017). A longitudinal behavioral economic analysis of non-medical prescription opioid use among college students. The Psychological Record, 67(2), 241-251.
- Meshesha, L. Z., Dennhardt, A. A., & Murphy, J. G. (2015). Polysubstance use is associated with deficits in substance-free reinforcement in college students. Journal of Studies on Alcohol and Drugs, 76(1), 106-116.