We are interested the phylogenetic and evolutionary history of Hymenoptera, with a focus on parasitoids.
- The lab gave a tour to campers from the Orlando Science Center’s Citizen Science Academy.
- Shawn, Miles and Brian helped out at the Split Oak Forest BioBlitz. Click here to view photos.
- The lab gave tours to STEM students. Click here for photos.
- Read more about our new citizen project funded by Foundation of Food and Agriculture Research!
- Ryan, Josh and Dylan presented their work during UCF’s Research Week. Click here to see pictures from the event.
- Miles successfully defended his dissertation. Congrats Dr. Zhang!
- Miles and Jacqui presented at ESA’s Southeastern Branch Meeting. Click here to read their abstracts.
- Davide was accepted into UCF’s PhD program for Fall 2018. Click here to read his bio.
- Image taken by Nash was selected as the cover for the lastest dynastine scarab beetles identification book. Click here to order your copy!
- The lab went to ESA2017. Click here to look at our schedule!
- Dylan was accepted into RAMP! Congrats!
- Josh presented at SEEC2017. Click here to read abstract.
- Nash presented at Ecology Society of America. Click here to read abstract.
- Miles attended the Molecular Evolution Workshop.
- Ryan Ridenbaugh was officially accepted into UCF’s master program for Fall 2017.
- Ryan and Miles’ photo appeared on Science.
- Lab goes to ICE! Click for photos.
- Future master student, Amber Bass, visits UCF. Click here for photo.
- Lab relocates to the University of Central Florida, Orlando.