Dr. Michael (Mike) Chetta joined the faculty at UCF in 2021 after teaching as an adjunct since 2018. He is a co-founder of and principal at Talent Metrics Consulting, providing Human Capital Management solutions for many clients in both the public and private sectors. Previously, Mike worked in Organizational Effectiveness, Talent Management and Account Management capacities for both Starwood Hotels & Resorts (now part of Marriott) and Xerox Corporation. He completed his Ph.D. in Applied Organizational Psychology from Hofstra University and his research work is focused on hospitality, client satisfaction and qualitative analyses. Mike’s consulting work focuses on managing client relationships, providing actionable analytics, and impacting the design of employee-facing initiatives. Mike’s areas of expertise include survey design and implementation, employee engagement, customer loyalty, linkage research, and statistical analyses.
- Islam, S. & Chetta, M.H. (Aug 2021, in press). Breaking Down Data Silos in Business. Talent Management. https://www.chieflearningofficer.com/topics/talent-management/breaking-down-data-silos.
- Islam, S., Zhu, X., Chetta, M. H., Mazzola, J., Lisina, A., & Nair, R. (2021). Words to Sell By: An Exploratory Text Analysis of Human Capital Consultant Websites. Journal of Organizational Psychology, 21(1). https://doi.org/10.33423/jop.v21i1.4024
- Calixte, N., Kartal, I., Tojuola, B., Mendelson, R., Chetta, M.H. (2019). Salvage Ultrasound-guided Targeted Cryoablation of The Perispermatic Cord For Persistent Chronic Scrotal Content Pain After Microsurgical Denervation Of The Spermatic Cord. Urology, 130, 181-185.
- Islam, S., Chetta, M.H., and Lahti, K. (2018). Research Partnerships Between Academics and Consulting Firms: A Stakeholder Analysis. Industrial and Organizational Psychology: Perspectives on Science and Practice, 11(4), 596-605.
- Islam, S., Chetta, M.H., Martins, A., van Govan, D., Kozikowski, A., Needhammer, J. (2018). The Scientist-Practitioner Gap Among Master’s Level I-O Psychology Practitioners: A Text-Analytic Exploration. The Industrial-Organizational Psychologist (TIP), 55, (3).
- Chetta, M.H., Islam, S., Kozikowski, A., Cassel, D., Bandara, B., Sanchez, D.C. (2017) A Qualitative Model for Customer Behavioral Decisions and Satisfaction in the Hospitality Industry. Journal of Management and Innovation, 3, (2).