The University of Central Florida (UCF) is currently the largest University campus by enrollment in the country, offering a full range of undergraduate majors, master’s, and doctoral degrees. Furthermore, UCF’s designation by the Carnegie Foundation as a National Research University (RU/VH) indicates that we are committed to producing groundbreaking research, facilitated through a high volume of local, state and federal grants.
Located just east of Orlando, UCF is a suburban university that offers a variety of distractions. Major theme parks aside, Orlando has several downtown areas that are perfect for an evening out, including Winter Park, Thornton Park, College Park and Little Saigon. In additon, UCF is a short drive to several pristine habitats, including the Canaveral National Seashore and Ocala National Forest.
- The DeBekker Laboratory of Parasitic Manipulation
- The King Laboratory of Insect Ecology Research
- The Hoffman Laboratory of Evolution History
- The Fedorka Laboratory of Insect Evolution Research
- The Mason Laboratory of Plant Evolution
Facebook: Entomology Society of Central Florida