- All MALL staff will strive to produce in students enrolled in the courses taught in the MALL a deeper conceptual understanding of mathematical ideas while providing effective feedback concerning study skills.
- Students will be able to:
- Engage themselves in mathematics for 1 or more hours per week.
- Learn complex mathematical concepts through direct or self-directed instruction.
- Ask for assistance from their instructor or member of the teaching team.
- Prepare for upcoming assignments and exams with support from MALL staff.
- Review online assignments with support from MALL staff.