The Senior Scholars Program is an opportunity for outstanding undergraduate students to experience graduate level coursework prior to completion of their bachelor’s degree. Students who are considering Political Science Master’s programs are strongly encouraged to apply.
• 3.3 GPA in political science courses
• Completion of 18 political science credits or a political science minor
• Completion of 90 credit hours (Senior Standing)
• Be in good academic standing with the University
• Completion of POS 3703 with a B (3.0) or higher.
For more information or to apply please see the application form. You should also contact the graduate and undergraduate coordinators:
Dr. Barry Edwards – Undergraduate Coordinator
Dr. Thomas Dolan – Graduate Coordinator
University regulations regarding the senior scholars program can be found here.
An important excerpt regarding financial aid:
“Tuition and fees for graduate-level courses are different from undergraduate courses, and it is the student’s responsibility to consult with the Office of Student Financial Assistance regarding adjustments that may be needed for Bright Futures and other scholarship funding.”