The 31st annual SIOP was held in Anaheim, CA. We appreciate your support and hope you enjoyed our presentations, symposiums, and discussions:
- Cooper, C., Kong, D.T., Taylor, S. Crossley, C. Trust, Collective Regulatory Focus, and Performance in Ongoing Teams.
- Dhanani, L. Y. A meta-analysis of abusive supervision.
- Dhanani, L., Joseph, D. L., & LaPalme, M. How prevalent is workplace discrimination? A meta-analytic investigation.
- Fiore, S., Kozlowski, S., Kanfer, R., & Ruark, G. Developing National Research Policy with Use-Inspired Science for Organizational Research.
- Glerum, D. R., & Beus, J. M. Development of the philanthropy and community involvement psychological climate measure.
- Glerum, D. R., Joseph, D. L., & Fritzsche, B. A. The trainer matters: Cross-Classified models of trainee reactions.
- LaPalme, M. L., & Joseph, D. L. Emotion Regulation in Organizations: Content Review and Future Research Agenda.
- Marlow, S., Woods, A., Hughes, A., Sonesh, S., Gregory, M., Lacerenza, C., Benishek, L., Hernandez, C., & Salas, E. A Systematic Qualitative Review of Healthcare Team Training
- Marlow, S., Reyes, D., Gregory, M., & Salas, E. A Decade of Team Performance Measurement: A Systematic Review
- McCord, M., Ciarlante, K., & Joseph, D.L. Measuring Emotional Intelligence: A Low-Cost Alternative to the MSCEIT
- Ramdial, K. J. & Smith-Jentsch, K. A. Shared Leadership and Shared Cognition.
- Reynolds, C., Shoss, M. K., Robertson, M., & Van Groningen, A. Understanding what “feeling supported” means by assessing supportive coworker behaviors.
- Reynolds, C., Erb, K., Shoss, M. K., & Headrick, L.Counterproductive work behavior’s slippery slope: Subordinates’ reactions to supervisor CWB-O.
- Ronquillo, U. & Smith-Jentsch, K.A. Dividing Lines Superordinate Membership and Faultlines.
- Tecle, L. S., Brummel, B. J., Foster, J., & Shoss, M. K. Examining the replicability of trait-trait interactions in local validation studies.
- Tran, N. & Carusone, N. Examining the Glass Cliff as a Model of Intersecting Identities.
- Young, B. & Fritzsche, B. Feedback Intervention Perceptions: Development and Validation of a Measure.
- Young, H. R., Glerum, D. R., Wang, W., & Joseph, D. L.Positive and proactive: Relative importance of personality for predicting engagement.
- Glerum, D., Joseph, D. L., & Fritzsche, B The trainer matters: Cross-classified models of trainee reactions.
- Kluth, T. A., Wang, W., Sydell, E. J., & Mracek, D. L. Predicting Job Performance from Text Responses: A Big Data Approach. In W. Wang (Chair), Making Big Data Smart: Challenges in Measurement, Analysis, and Validity.
- LaPalme, M. L., & Wang, W., Tay, L. Within-person Evidence and Boundaries of Ideal Responding. In Williamson, L. R. (Co-chair), King, R. T., (Co-chair), & Carter, T. N. (Chair), Exciting New Adventures in Thurstonian Measurement for Self-report Data.
- McCord, M., Ciarlante, K., & Joseph, D. L. Measuring emotional intelligence: A low-cost alternative to the MSCEIT.
- Marlow, S., Hughes, A., Gregory, M., Joseph, D. L., Sonesh, S., Lacerenza, C., Benishek, L., King, H., & Salas, E. The progressive model of healthcare in team training: The trickle-down effect.
- Reynolds, C., & Shoss, M. K. The importance of meaningful work, then and now. In L. Wood & B. Hoffman (Chairs), The changing nature of work: Evidence and implications.
- Shoss, M. K., & Brummel, B. Job insecurity: Only the satisfied suffer.In M. E. Debus and T. M. Probst (Chairs), When does job insecurity hurt? Evidence for moderating variables.
- Cox, B., Cotton, J., McHugh, B., Perry, K., Hatfield, J., Greene, C., Naggiar, E., Hurd, J., Beal, S. Armed and Able: Industrial-Organizational Psychology Applied to Armed Jobs.