Award amount: Between $2000.00 and $2500
- Applicants must be enrolled at the University as a full-time undergraduate student in the College.
- Applicants must be majoring in the field of mathematics, however, if no applicant qualifies, then an applicant who is majoring in any of the STEM disciplines will be
- Applicants must be a junior or senior student.
- The applicant must demonstrate financial need based upon guidelines set forth in the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Preference will be given to applicants who have demonstrated a commitment to advancing women in Math or STEM.
- The criteria for awarding the scholarship will be consistent with the guidelines established by the University Office of Student Financial Assistance.