Each year, the College of Sciences selects students to serve as ambassadors to represent our more than 14,000 students. These students will have opportunities to grow leadership and outreach skills, participate in college-sponsored events, serve on an advisory board to the dean and engage with college leadership, friends of the college, and students.
What are the qualities of student ambassadors?
They are: Driven • Genuine • Adaptable • Organized • Professional
They have: Positive Attitude • Time Management Skills • Great Personality
Students who serve as COS Student Ambassadors will have the opportunity to:
- Represent the college’s diverse student body.
- Promote and engage in opportunities across the College and UCF.
- Serve as representatives at events, receptions, functions and meetings.
- Meet with college donors, alumni and VIPs.
- Serve as an advisor to the COS Dean’s Office.
What are the benefits to you, as a Student Ambassador?
- Build your resume!
- Get involved with college leadership and administration.
- Gain leadership skills.
- Expand your networking access and skills.
- Interact with faculty, the deans and the community.