Full list of Publications: MathSciNet
- AL Nevai, KM Passino, and P Srinivasan. Stability of choice in the honey bee nest-site selection process. J. Theor. Biol. 263 (2010) 93-107.
- LJS Allen, BM Bolker, Y Lou, and AL Nevai. Asymptotic profile of the steady states for an SIS epidemic reaction-diffusion model. Discr. Cont. Dyn. Sys. A. 21 (2008) 1-20.
- W Just and AL Nevai. A Kolmogorov-type competition model with multiple coexistence states and its applications to plant competition for sunlight. J. Math. Anal. Appl. 348 (2008) 620-636.
- AL Nevai and RR Vance. Plant interspecies competition for sunlight: a mathematical model of canopy partitioning. J. Math. Biol. 55 (2007) 105-145.
- RR Vance and AL Nevai. Plant population growth and competition in a light gradient: a mathematical model of canopy partitioning. J. Theor. Biol. 245 (2007) 210-219.
In the News
Excellence in Mathematics
The Simons Foundation Division for Mathematics and the Physical Sciences recently awarded Zhisheng Shuai, Ph.D., with a grant for mathematics. Shuai, an associate professor at…