Ready to get started on your Social Sciences degree? Review the information below to join the UCF community.
If you’re an undergraduate applicant, whether you’re a transfer student or a first time in college, you’ll need to fill out an undergraduate application. You’ll also need to provide the following documents:
First-Year and Transfer Students
- Official high school (or home-schooled) transcripts
- Official scores for the SAT (code: 5233) or ACT (code: 0735) with writing
- Official college transcripts from all colleges attended, if applicable
- Official GED and TOEFL/IELTS scores, if applicable
- Submission of the application essay (strongly encouraged)
If you have general questions about the undergraduate application process or requirements, visit the Frequently Asked Questions section of the UCF Admissions website.
When you’re ready, mail your documents, or submit via the undergraduate application.