What a Social Sciences degree offers
- Broader perspective: Students can delve deeply into multiple areas of study and view a problem in a multi-disciplinary way
- Freedom to explore: It’s possible to analyze a situation or problem from multiple perspectives.
- Flexibility: Because you choose your areas of concentration, it’s often easier to arrange your schedule and take courses that interest you the most
- Job preparation: You’ll learn to think “outside the box,” a highly needed skill in today’s ever-changing economy
- Preparation for further study: You’ll gain a solid understanding of multiple disciplines and be well prepared for graduate studies in any of the fields.